Request a custom talk
Bring my inspiring wellness talks to your group
Bring my inspiring wellness talks to your group. I’ve been presenting engaging, inspiring custom keynotes, workshops and lunch-and-learn talks to organizations for over a decade. My presentations empower audiences to better understand the interconnected systems of their body so they can tune in and give their body what it needs. Custom talks explore individualized nutrition, finding balance in your busy life, and tools to overcome chronic health conditions. Contact me today at 503-433-5200 to get the conversation going!
- Tune in to Your Body. CT Northeast Organic Farming Association’s (CTNOFA) Annual Winter Conference 2016.
- WPKN 89.5 FM monthly radio show, Tune in to Your Body. 2014 – 2016.
- Lunch & Learn lectures at Parker Hannifin Corporation (multiple locations in CT). 2010 – 2016.
- Spring Purification Program. Four Session Group Workshops. Annually 2011-2015.
- Food as Medicine. CT Northeast Organic Farming Association’s (CTNOFA) Annual Winter Conference. Annually 2011-2015.
- Thriving after “the Change.” Thyme & Season Natural Food Market. 2014.
- Respect Your Rhythms. Annual Women’s Health Conference. 2013.
- Naturopathic Medicine: Because Your Body Can Heal Itself, as It’s Designed to Do. Annual Women’s Health Conference. Annually 2011 – 2013.
- LIFE Study – Presenter (Yale University on Successful Aging). Annually 2010-2012.
- Lecture Series for Silver Sneakers participants. Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Center. 2011-2013.
- Lecture Series for Parents. Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Center. Fall 2011.
- Naturopathic Medicine as a Spiritual Passion lecture Series. Unitarian Society of New Haven, 2009-2010.
- Weird Periods, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes… A Naturopathic Approach to Hormonal Transitions. Q*WIN (Women’s group of the Quinnipiac Chamber of Commerce). 2009.
- Ahem, Achoo, Gesundheit… Naturopathic Approach to Allergies. National Association of Retired Federal Employees (NARFE). 2009.
- New York Lobby Day. Discussed licensure for naturopathic doctors in New York State. 2007.
- UBCNM Grand Rounds as Student Representative for Nordic Naturals. 2006.
- Carotenoid Composition of Marigold (Tagetas erecta) Flower Extract Used as Nutritional Supplement. Presented at Institute of
- Food Technologists’ annual conference. 1996.
- “The Healing Power of Nature,” The Southeast Examiner, April 2018.
- “Wisdom of Letting a Fever Run its Course,” Natural Awakenings (New Haven/Middlesex County edition), August 2009.
- “Seeing a Naturopathic Doctor: a New Experience,” Natural Awakenings (New Haven/Middlesex County edition), March 2009.
- Clemmings J, Fazio P, Huang V, Rosenwald D, White LH. Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts. In: Francis FJ, editor. Wiley Encyclopedia of Food Science and Technology, Volume 2. 2nd ed. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.; 2000:1333-42.
- Hadden, W.L., Watkins, R.H., Levy, L.W., Regalado, E., Rivadeneira, D.M., van Breeman, R.B., Schwartz, S.J. Carotenoid
- Composition of Marigold (Tagetas erecta) Flower Extract Used as Nutritional Supplement. J. Agric. Food Chem. 1999, 47, 4189-4194